Membership is contingent on you:
- Attending 2 meetings at the chapter you wish to join,
- Completing three 1-2-1’s (1 must be with leadership) with members of the chapter you wish to join,
- Receiving 80% or more “yes” votes from the neXco chapter you are applying for,
- Submitting a personal bio,
- Paying your annual membership dues of $500.
Membership dues can be paid via the online invoice sent by neXco National billing department once acceptance into the chapter has been approved or by mailing a check to PO Box 374, Oakton, VA 22124. Checks should be made out to neXco National. Payment of your membership dues must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member. For a company paid membership, proof of commitment to pay must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member and payment must be received prior to your third official meeting as a member. If your membership is a company paid membership and you choose to leave neXco National or you leave the company, your company has the right to backfill your member seat with another employee from the company.
Personal bios should be submitted to admin@neXconational.com. Personal bios should be no more than 500 words / 2 paragraphs in length. Personal bios will be used on chapter handouts during member spotlight presentations.
Upon successful completion of these four items, neXco National agrees that:
- You will be the sole occupant of your profession’s seat in your chapter,
- You will have access to all of our monthly Core networking mixers as a membership benefit at no additional cost, with the exception of our annual fundraiser,
- You can visit any chapter that does not have your profession seat taken an unlimited number of times until that seat is filled by a new member. However, your obligation for attendance and referrals remains solely with the chapter you joined. If your profession seat is filled at the visiting chapter you can visit 2 times within a 6-month period.
You agree to:
- Maintain good attendance standing by missing no more than 2 meetings in the 6-month periods from January to June and July to December. Absences will not be counted if a substitute represents you at your chapter meeting in your absence.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 points* every calendar quarter. 1 point will be awarded for every guest brought to your chapter meetings and 1 point will be awarded for every qualified referral passed to a member of your chapter. If you are not meeting this standard over 2 consecutive quarters, neXco National reserves the right to terminate your membership with no refund.
* the quarter you join neXco you are not required to meet the 6-point membership requirement & CPA’s as exempt from the membership requirement the 1st quarter ever year, due to busy season.
NeXco National Code of Ethics
NeXco National is an exclusive business-to-business community whose sole purpose is to serve as a catalyst for members to achieve exponential growth.
Vision – Our vision is to create a business ecosystem for all of our members that will serve as a catalyst for exponential growth.
Mission – To create an exclusive Business to Business Mastermind group. All members are targeting commercial business. Each member represents a unique vertical that will not compete with any other member.
Values – Commitment. Responsiveness. Collaboration. Integrity. Community. All members are committed to being responsive and to ensuring all communications are returned within 24 hours. Any referred business will be delivered with the highest quality ensuring the client is 100% satisfied with the deliverable.
- I will maintain professional conduct with a positive and supportive attitude. I will not allow personal feelings or beliefs to cause me to treat people unfairly or unprofessionally.
- I will serve clients with integrity, honesty, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism, helping them to build their philanthropic expertise and capacity.
- I will be honest in my professional dealings and forthcoming about my competence.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest and biases whenever possible. When my advice is sought, if I have a conflict of interest or bias, I will declare it if appropriate, and recuse myself if necessary.
- Place our clients and the public’s best interests first, before the best interests of ourselves and/or our firms.
- I will treat all client information that is not public knowledge with confidentiality, take reasonable steps to prevent its access by unauthorized parties, and refrain from taking advantage of proprietary or privileged information without the client’s permission.
- I will represent my profession with integrity and professionalism in relationships with clients, colleagues, and the general public. Seek professional development opportunities as they are available.
- I will refrain from advertising services in a deceptive manner.
- I will pass quality, qualified referrals within neXco National, other professionals and potential customers. A qualified referral is one where the referrer has an established a real trusting relationship with all parties being referred. Additionally, the referrer has preemptively & directly contacted all parties being referred, to determine that the buyer’s need is real & current (not just window shopping), and the seller is willing, able and desires to fully provide the service or product needed. All parties are contacted directly to ensure a true fit.
- I will lead by example, maintaining a high ethical standard and degree of professionalism in the performance of all my duties.
- I will support colleagues and co-workers in following this code of ethics.
Discipline and Revocation
NeXco National has the right to revoke any Membership at any time for any reason. No refunds will be issued.