Membership is contingent on you:
- Attending 2 meetings at the chapter you wish to join,
- Completing three 1-2-1’s with members of the chapter you wish to join,
- Receiving 80% or more “yes” votes from the neXco chapter you are applying for,
- Submitting a personal bio,
- Paying your annual membership dues of $500.
Membership dues can be paid via the online invoice sent by neXco National billing department once acceptance into the chapter has been approved or by mailing a check to PO Box 374, Oakton, VA 22124. Checks should be made out to neXco National. Payment of your membership dues must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member. For a company paid membership, proof of commitment to pay must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member and payment must be received prior to your third official meeting as a member. If your membership is a company paid membership and you choose to leave neXco National or you leave the company, your company has the right to backfill your member seat with another employee from the company.
Personal bios should be submitted to admin@neXconational.com. Personal bios should be no more than 500 words / 2 paragraphs in length. Personal bios will be used on chapter handouts during member spotlight presentations.
Upon successful completion of these four items, neXco National agrees that:
- You will be the sole occupant of your profession’s seat in your chapter,
- You will have access to all of our monthly Core networking mixers as a membership benefit at no additional cost, with the exception of our annual fundraiser,
- You can visit any chapter that does not have your profession seat taken an unlimited number of times until that seat is filled by a new member. However, your obligation for attendance and referrals remains solely with the chapter you joined. If your profession seat is filled at the visiting chapter you can visit 2 times within a 6-month period.
You agree to:
- Maintain good attendance standing by missing no more than 2 meetings in the 6-month periods from January to June and July to December. Absences will not be counted if a substitute represents you at your chapter meeting in your absence.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 points* every calendar quarter. 1 point will be awarded for every guest brought to your chapter meetings and 1 point will be awarded for every qualified referral passed to a member of your chapter. If you are not meeting this standard over 2 consecutive quarters, neXco National reserves the right to terminate your membership with no refund.
* the quarter you join neXco you are not required to meet the 6-point membership requirement & CPA’s as exempt from the membership requirement the 1st quarter ever year, due to busy season.