11325 Random Hills Road, Suite 240
Fairfax, VA 22030
FVCbank is a little different than your average bank:
– We exist to make our clients successful; our success is measured only by their success.
– We believe service is not just a handshake and a friendly face; service is thinking, solving, fixing, flexing and believing.
– We reject the notion that bigger — or smaller — is better; better has nothing to do with size.
– Our technology rules, but we think common sense can be just as revolutionary.
– We think like entrepreneurs, but work as a team.
– We have something to prove, every day.
– We opened our doors in November 2007, with a vision to work with our shareholders, friends and neighbors to build a financial services organization focused on the local business community, its owners and employees. Our mission is to do more than provide traditional banking products — we want to help people achieve their financial dreams, whether that’s creating a Fortune 500 company, planning for college educations, retirement, or whatever that dream may be.
By attracting top-notch experienced bankers and combining their skills with state-of-the-art technology, we offer our customers high-tech banking and products that will successfully compete with any other bank. All in all, we deliver the best banking relationship for our customers and create a banking experience unparalleled in the DC Metro area.
FVCbank’s Government Contractor Banking Group provides specialized credit and non-credit services to support strategic growth for government contractors. Credit products include credit lines to support working capital needs, revolving credit lines and term loans to support M&A transactions and recapitalizations, equipment and other fixed asset financing, ESOP financing, letters of credit, etc. Non-credit services primarily include treasury and depository products and services to support treasury management needs.
Rapidly growing emerging, entrepreneurial and middle market aerospace, defense and government services government contractors generating from $15 million to $250 million in annual revenue both in market (NVA, MD and DC) and out of market.
Executive Director & Industry Practice Lead, Government Contractor Banking Group
Eric Pietras has over 35 years of experience providing full spectrum financing and ancillary banking services to federal government contractors of all sizes.
He has created and successfully grown government contractor banking groups at TD Bank, N.A. and at Chevy Chase Bank (predecessor to Capital One Bank), and has spent time on the government contractor (govcon) banking teams at Bank of America / Merrill Lynch and at Wells Fargo Capital Finance. He has been named Dealmaker of the Year – Capital Provider Category in the Association for Corporate Growth / National Capital Chapter Awards.
In early 2021, Eric joined FVCbank to manage and grow a dedicated govcon banking practice to further expand that bank’s presence and past successes in the sector. FVCbank is a rapidly growing and entrepreneurially oriented community bank headquartered in Fairfax, VA. Fully committed to the govcon sector, FVCbank primarily focuses on the emerging and middle market company size range, providing consultative financing and non-credit solutions to support strategic corporate growth via working capital solutions, M&A financing support, recapitalizations, etc.